Your first visit
If you are a first time rider at our mountain trail course, in order to make sure you will be safe there will be an induction briefing where you will learn how to get the best from the course.
Book the course for yourself or your group. Booking fee include induction where we will explain how to ride the course and what you need to know about the course to have fun with your horse. Cost: $60 for two hours per horse/rider, minimum 2 horses. email to book.
2nd and subsequent course visits:
For those who have already completed one of the ‘new rider’ sessions at Silversand Mountain Trail, you can also use this course for an hourly fee. Cost: $25 per hour per horse/rider. Email us to book anytime.
Private day hire
This mountain trail course is also available for hire for the day. Includes introduction. Supervision available on request.
Clubs/Groups Max of 8 on the course at any one time.
1/2 Day Course hire $125
Full Day Course Hire $250
Fence sitters $15 per day.
Improve your horsemanship with a clinic with internationally renowned horseman, and Equitana presenter, Steve Halfpenny. Full clinic dates at the Silversand Horsemanship Centre are here.
Make a weekend of it!
- 1 night camping and overnight use of horse yard: $20 per horse / person (you must clean out all manure before you leave)
- 1 night use of caravan (bring your own sleeping bag) and overnight use of horse yard $25 (you must clean out all manure before you leave)
- 2 hours use of any of the following facilities: Large horse riding arena, round pen, dressage arena and Working Equitation course – $25 for one horse/rider
- On your first visit with your horse, you must do a guided trail ride. This is $35 per hour per person, for between 2 to 4 horses. Minimum 2 horses.
- On second and subsequent trail rides, you can do another guided ride or you can use our trail routes by yourself for $25 for 2 hours per horse.
For all bookings please email
We reserve the right to ask anyone we deem to be causing an unsafe situation, to leave the property, and/or not to return in the future.